Description of work:
- Frame and forks checked for damage
- Brake cables (inners & outers) checked & tension adjusted
- Brake levers, calipers and brake blocks replaced and set * see below
- Gear cables (inners & outers) checked
- Gear shift controls checked
- Gears - low & high limits set and indexed correctly front and rear
- Rear derailleur alignment checkd and adjusted
- All major fastenings checked and torqued
- Steering and drivetrain checked for free movement and excessive play
- Drivetrain degreased and lubed as required
- Tyres inspected and correctly inflated
- Wheels trued and dished, front and rear
- Check hubs for excessive play, front & rear
- Pedals checked for free movement and excessive wear
- Headset serviced ** see below
- Bike cleaned
- Service report provided
- * pads or blocks - oem or equivalent
- ** assembly removed, greased, refitted and adjusted. If replacement is required there will be an additional cost for parts but fitting is free (customer contacted before starting replacement work).
Have a Question?
Want to Book the Service?
Call or Text: 07584 285991
Call: 01948 861025